What does my car have?

BoostedGT480

Dec 3, 2010
I know this is a stupid question, but the guy I bought the car from didn't tell me everything that was done to the car. The original owner sold the car bc he broke the gt500 tranny and rear axle that was in it so he sold it to his friend. His friend then put the factory stuff back in it and sold it to me. Since I didn't buy it from the original guy who did all the work, I don't know everything that was done...If you see anything I didnt mention, please respond. Thanks.

The mod list so far that I know of is:
-KB 2.6 supercharger
-bigger throttlebody (dont know what size)
-msd coils
-kooks lt headers,xpipe,magnaflow mufflers, no cats, and appears to be 2.5" piping
-bracket to hold the supercharger from moving
-steeda strut brace
-radiator support bracket
-subframe connectors
-BMR tubular k-member
-morosa coolant tank for supercharger
-tokico adj shocks
-hurst shifter
-line lock
-relocated battery to trunk w/ emergency shut off
-4" cowl hood
-boost and fuel pressure gauges
-tach w/ shift light
-custom dyno tuned

other than that, I dont know if the fuel injectors have been upgraded or anything with the fuel.

I took detailed pics so please let me know what you see...Im looking on websites to try to figure everything out...Pics are below...Thanks in advance

P1040935.jpg

P1040936.jpg

P1040937.jpg

P1040939.jpg

P1040940.jpg

P1040941.jpg

P1040942.jpg

P1040945.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

x2 on a pic of the outside, that's a beast of a car! But really, unless you talk to the previous owner, I doubt you figure out EVERYTHING that was done to that car, that's quite a bit of work that went into it, and just from a few pictures I doubt we're of much help.

x2 on a pic of the outside, that's a beast of a car! But really, unless you talk to the previous owner, I doubt you figure out EVERYTHING that was done to that car, that's quite a bit of work that went into it, and just from a few pictures I doubt we're of much help.

Here's some outside pics...And yeah, I know it will be difficult. I think I found most of the mods...Just curious about internals/fuel mods now...

P1040926-1.jpg

P1040927.jpg

P1040931.jpg

P1040928.jpg

1) How much power is that putting to the ground and 2) ditch those fanblade wheels, that thing would look SICK on some 15" Race Stars and some fat drag radials!

Gotta say, that is one nice car you have there! Hope you're enjoying it, because that makes my little nitrous 4.6 look weak as hell lol I'm super jealous!

1) How much power is that putting to the ground and 2) ditch those fanblade wheels, that thing would look SICK on some 15" Race Stars and some fat drag radials!

Gotta say, that is one nice car you have there! Hope you're enjoying it, because that makes my little nitrous 4.6 look weak as hell lol I'm super jealous!

I actually have some 15x10 / 15x3.5 race stars but I dont plan on dragging it alot so im selling them and getting some nicer wheels. That and I dont wanna run skinnies on it all the time

Im getting the tuner to email me the dyno sheet, but Im sure he told me it dyno'd around 480...The tuner actually told me about the car