What Injector is greyish/pink?

I did a search but found alot of info that wasn't for sure. My friend went to ford and bought a new injector and they gave him a pink looking almost grey injector. The ones in it are all orange. Heres the thing now the car has a misfire on that cylinder. We checked coils/plugs wires. It misses badly under load. We unplugged the injector and the missfire almost went away, it just was sluggish. Could this be a wrong injector?
The car is 1997 GT, manual with 03 pi engine swap, pullies,cai and exhaust. Any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

Orange are 19 #, pink are in the 20's somewhere, either way I think the ECM should be able to use the injector at
the normalized flow rate. I had three pink injectors and five orange on my 99gt before I changed them all to orange. What ECU is he using?

VEE EIGHT you're right, that is his situation, but I was in the same boat and my engine ran fine, I had 3 pink injectors and 5 orange and it ran fine, I had been told the ECU used the same flow rate all around, I made a thread on it here about it got the extra orange injectors from a member on here lol Let us know if it doesn't straighten out after switching injectors.