What made u buy a 5.0

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
just wanna see why people choose 5.0 over 4.6. i got the 5.0 cause it's just A bad a$$ engine the 4.6 is to small that's what i think. Tell me why you have 5.0 and not 4.6?

I agree with super...cheap to mod. We already have such a good base to build off of. the hot modulars get boost, but we can get there N/A easier than the mod boys can. I got mine cause I wanted a musclecar but didn't want to put up with a pos 30+ year old car. our years are a good compromise between old muscle and modern motoring.

When I bought my car in 1995 I test drove the new 4.6 2V and they sucked a$$. Not to mention at the time there were NO mods available for the 4.6's. I test drove a 1996 Cobra and loved it, but it was almost 30K. Got My 95.0L for 16.5K new on Dec. 22, 1995 Ford was REALLY pushing the new 4.6's and were looking to unload the 5.0's.

for years i wanted a v10 dodge ram

then all of a sudden i wanted a 5.0(was looking for a fox cause they were cheaper). looked for a year before my parents "allowed" me to buy one(i bought the car myself but they wouldnt allow me to buy anything without their permission ) then i found mine and went dam, i gotta have that. and now i do .

Well kinda, I have never driven a 4.6 so I have nothing to compare it too besides my dads corvette that I have driven wich is a 5.7 and the pickup truck I drove b4 the stang wich was a 5.2. So I guess I bought it really cuz I still wanted to drive a 5. sumthin engine but I am definately happy with the 5.0