What Mustang Mag is the best?

So with just getting into mustangs again I want to get a subscription to a mag. I've gone to Barnes and Nobles to get a few different ones and I have to say.... they seem like they're all crap. They don't look the slightest bit objective to products and almost half the mag is filled with advertising. I've never seen anything like it really.

I figure there has to be some good mags out there that will tell you which products suck when they test em.......kinda reminds me of american motorcycle mags...they love everybike they ride and every product they put on :mad: :notnice:

suggestions:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

i have 5.0 mustangs and fast fords. subscription is only $12 a year

Yeah.....I like flipping through those and looking at pics...... maybe it's just me but I have not found any product test in them in which they think the product is crap or a waste of money........... a little fishy i think..

I'm used to reading euro bike mags and paying like 12 bucks a mag...... but they're objective and tell it how it is....for you bike fans you know what I'm talking about (or MCN to some extent) I just figure there has to be a good objective mag out there... or maybe not?

MM&FF seems like it's written by 10 year olds. The articles are terrible, and so are a lot of their feature cars.

I prefer 5.0 myself. I find the writing to be on a higher level, and I like the fact that I can flip to the end of the article, look at the tech sheet, and see if that particular article is worth reading now or later.

All the mags suck. I hate paying to be advertised to. It seems there is two pages of advertisement versus one page of article content which is no more than sucking up to the manufacturers. And even then, most of the article space is crappy drag racing coverage.:mad:

Internet FTW!

I get 5.0 and Fast Fords. 5.0 does seem a bit better to me, but for every Mustang mag I read it does seem that all they care about are drag cars. Yes, I do like to know how fast a car can go and what performance mods do work but I also want to know about appearance mods. The whole focus of these mags is speed, don't get me wrong I love speed too but I want to know other things as well. I'd really love more in depth articles about show cars, how-to's for adding aftermarket dress-up items and even serious write ups about such items.

A little variety wouldn't hurt people!

They all suck for tech etc...i just read them because i get bored on the pooper :)

5.0 & SF and MMFF are the same company now so they are no longer competitors and don't strive to be better then one and other.
Super Fords used to be my favorite until it merged with 5.0...