What new wheels and tires should I get?

66nathen

Jan 10, 2007
I have a 66 and i want fat nice tires, but dont want huge fat drack radials, but i dont want skinny pizza cutter tires either. What are sum good tires that will look nice and be good for nice launch off on the street? also if anyone knows a website where i can order sum nice lookin wheels tha'd be sweet too. thanx
OH! and where i can order sum nice air shocks for cheap....

• Sponsors (?)

I went w/ the TT II's, very popular wheel, lots of guys have them. I went w/
17x8 4.75 b/s. I run a 225/45/17 on front and 255/40/17 rear Kumho tire. There really are tons of choices...

835961_55_full.jpg

After you learn how to properly spell and use some/sum in the proper way, do a search for tires/wheels and for air shocks. You're not breaking any new ground here and this has been discussed too much as is.

After you learn how to properly spell and use some/sum in the proper way, do a search for tires/wheels and for air shocks. You're not breaking any new ground here and this has been discussed too much as is.

whoa whoa whoa. It doesnt matter if Im breaking new ground...its a forum, I can ask any question I feel I need advice for... And SUMones gettin their panties in a bunch. Its a forum, knowone needs to spell every single word correctly. So...than"X" to those who were interested in helping me and keeping this a "friendly" forum for the public to use...

whoa whoa whoa. It doesnt matter if Im breaking new ground...its a forum, I can ask any question I feel I need advice for... And SUMones gettin their panties in a bunch. Its a forum, knowone needs to spell every single word correctly. So...than"X" to those who were interested in helping me and keeping this a "friendly" forum for the public to use...

I think 302 Coupe didnt meant to be unfriendly, but indeed there is a huge amount on info already discussed in previous threads that could help you out, if after reading some or all of the posts you have a doubt you are in your right to ask.
I wish I could help you out but I have stockish wheels :(

Winning friends fast I see ;)

4 post, 2 threads.....about the same thing :p

Anyway, link in the sig will point you to my wheel chart...it gets mentioned from time to time and is a half decent resource to help learn/figure out what will work on your car with what you have, that way you are not reliant on anyone else for information that may or may not be useful/accurate for your specific car.