What should I do???

I've got a delima, I found a car for sale 94gt w/40k, 331 forged bottom end w less than 10k on it, AFR185s, TF street heat intake, a NOS system, and all other supporting mods for 7500, form a friend. I've got my 92gt sold if I want to sell it. So I will have 3500 in cash w/ my 92 sold so I would only have to finance 4000. This is my problem, Im getting ready to graduate from college and I will have plenty of funds to put into my car in the near future. So what do ya'll think would be more fun, getting this car now or building mine the way I want it.
Dennis

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't be giving up a fox, you will be kicking yourself. the market is getting strong for them and will only get stronger, so getting another will be harder. those of us that still have ours I'm betting down the road wil be happy we do. not saying they will be worth a ton, but you get what I mean.

Thanks Ya'll, I was leaning that way I was just wondering if it was worth it, BTW Im going to drop off my donor motor at the machine shop on Tuesday (306, stock crank, Eagle rods, SRP pistons w/plasma molly rings, Clevett 77 bearings, and a TF main girdle):D . Thanks for the input.
Dennis