• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

What size Belt??

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94blackgt 1621
  • Start date Start date Mar 3, 2004
9

94blackgt 1621

New Member
Jul 13, 2003
79
0
0
Mar 3, 2004
#1
  • Mar 3, 2004
  • #1
I have march underdrive pulleys and i want to remove the smog pump. What size belt would I need to go to? And where can I find it.

thanks
Chad
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Mar 3, 2004
#2
  • Mar 3, 2004
  • #2
I run a 905K6 with no smog and the stock pulleys. I think you'll find that every car is a little different, I'd just try a couple sizes until you find the best one, that ought to at least give you something to start with.
 

GTJake

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
3,049
0
56
Ann Arbor, MI
Mar 3, 2004
#3
  • Mar 3, 2004
  • #3
I have March's and I had to use a 90"

Jake
 
9

94blackgt 1621

New Member
Jul 13, 2003
79
0
0
Mar 3, 2004
#4
  • Mar 3, 2004
  • #4
GTJake said:
I have March's and I had to use a 90"

Jake
Click to expand...

Jake is your smog pump removed?

thanks for the replies

Chad
 

GTJake

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
3,049
0
56
Ann Arbor, MI
Mar 3, 2004
#5
  • Mar 3, 2004
  • #5
Yep.

Jake
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Engine Belt routing with supercharger and smog/ac/ps delete
  • Steve6482
  • Jul 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
97
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 15, 2026
Steve6482
S
B
Idler pulley as substitute for Power Steering Pump ?
  • Bhenders
  • Jul 15, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
5
Views
271
Other Auto Tech Jul 16, 2026
LILCBRA
F
89 GT smog delete belt?
  • fratzke
  • Feb 12, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
606
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 25, 2026
fratzke
F
Fox Help my smog pump :poo: the bed.
  • nickyb
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
394
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2025
nickyb
Fox Rear Seat Belts - 87-89 vs 90-93 length
  • dan50
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
195
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
Mustang5L5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?