• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

What to do???

  • Thread starter Thread starter black_96_GT
  • Start date Start date Sep 29, 2006

Get new or keep old

  • Keep 96GT

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • get 99+GT

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed Oct 4, 2006.

black_96_GT

New Member
Jun 13, 2006
35
0
0
Jacksonville, Fl
Sep 29, 2006
#1
  • Sep 29, 2006
  • #1
Should I get a 99+ GT or spend the money to fix my 96GT. Here is what it needs:
1. body work total ~ 3K
2. well over 120K odometer stopped working there
3. non-pi
4. Interior is 10+ years old.

It won't be long before it needs a new motor and tranny (especially the way I have been driving lately).
 
P

Pennywise2

Banned
May 16, 2006
1,379
1
0
Sep 29, 2006
#2
  • Sep 29, 2006
  • #2
Keep your 96 GT I am for sure.
Actualy I love the SN 94-98 body style more.
If I were you I would keep your 96 GT do your restoration
work,rebuild your engine/ transmission and install a
Procharger P1SC !
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
227
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
137
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
T
What's it Worth? 2002 GT conv/auto
  • tonydetesta
  • Jan 7, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
3
Views
743
What is it Worth?!?!? Jan 21, 2026
Mustang5L5
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
351
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?