What to sell stock rims for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38176

Kinda curious as to what I should sell my stock 5-spoke wheels for. They're in flawless condition. I was think $400 ($100 per wheel)? Lower? Higher?

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

$400 with tires? You may get it. I usually look around craigslist and ebay as to what they are going for and price a tad lower if I want to move it fast.

Yeah. 2 new 275's out back and 1 new 245 up front. I think $400 is too much though. I think I'll start @ $300

its easier to work your way down than back up. id start at 400, you always get low ball offers anyway

Very true. I traded mine for a set of weld pro-stars. They had brand new M/T's. Guy wanted 600. I gave him my stockers W/used tires + 300 cash.
So yeah 300 is a good price with USED tired. If you have brand new tires...start at 400 man. Every now and than you see someone wanting these wheels.

I would start at $300 for the set w/tires. I've seen the 5-star single spoke on craigslist here w/crappy tires (16") starting at $200. I'm going to use my 5-star double spokes for my snow tires. I'll be buying FR500s as soon as taxes come back...