What would you buy with $700?

the98stang

Aug 12, 2005
Clovis, CA
Well my B-day is coming up (turning 21:D )and I want to treat my Mustang with some goodies. So, what should I buy (look at my mod list). My budget is around $600-700. I'm thinking about a Cobra R hood. I'd like to hear some ideas though :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Well LT's or cams are good mods but they aren't smog legal in CA. And with either one of those mods I'd probably be pushing 450+whp on the stock block :eek: . As for the rims...I'm going to hold off because my tires are 5 months old. So, we have:

1. Cobra R hood
2. rear LCA's
3. SFC's
4.short shifter

Any other suggestions?

MM SFCs
MM LCAs
FRPP Front Control Arms

that should be around $700 maybe less

FRPP front control arms are the same as stock 99-04 control arms. Unless you have bad ball joints and bushings, they are worthless (I had them at one point, but I had bad ball joints heh). Some say they have "stiffer cobra bushings" but when directly comparing them to my stock 04 GT bushings they were the EXACT same material.

If you want more looks mods, go for a hood or wheels or something... if you want better driving experience - go for MGW shifter for sure, maxmotors suspension stuff is always great, some new seats would be sweet, or maybe a pair of coilovers and do the other pair later :nice: