What's The Fastest Yall've Been In/on A Vehicle?

• Sponsors (?)

130 on my 01 camaro z28 M6 , 190 on my friend supra, he could go 200+, but i was about to pee myself :(, I dont want drive with him any more after that.

Reactions: 1 users
Too scary! If I owned my fox at 18, I'd be dead. That being said, I've tickled 130 in my work vehicle, and it was all legal.

Joe

Last edited:
In my '90 lx, hit cruise control button at 120 and held it for 1 or 2 min with a buddy on our way to PCB Florida, also did 100 exactly on top of the big curved bridge that's on the way and near to Biloxi on a separate trip. Probably won't be doing either of them ever again.

Last edited:
Ole Yeller?

Yeah, same Mustang. The rear end of the car would generally start to lift and it would get too light when I would get close to 150mph. I just got that new wing and I wanted to see if it would keep the back end down at higher speed. Well it worked too well and I decided to see how far I could take it. My anus got real tight around 170, although there was plenty more left in it. I'm sure I could have run it all the way out to the rev limiter which would have been around 188mph. Definitely could have gotten it there with the nitrous. Now I am old and I don't go anywhere near that speed, and that nifty wing creates a huge area of suction behind the car that sucks all the road dirt up on to it. So now if I go to Walmart and back the car needs a bath.

Kurt

Back when me and my brother both had 5.0s we use to try to top each other. we would put a digitalcamera on our lap and take a pic of the speedomonter at top speed . I think we stopped around 130.
57mph on my stock 450 foreman 4wheeler... that's scary