Whats the smallest and safest tire I could put on a 20x10?

• Sponsors (?)

NOPE, a 235/35 on a 9" barely fits (my friend has 18x9s sitting on his fox and those tires are scary stretched) and these would not only be even worse, IF they fit, but would be a tall tire, and would probably be rubbing all over a fox. If it's not going on a fox, but a newer one, put a bigger tire on!

Hell my 285/35s dont even fit perfect on my 10" wheels... they are a little narrow!

check his sig...i bet they are for his Caddy. I would probably not go smaller than a 255, but you will need to check with the manufacturer of the tire. typically rim requirements are listed on their websites.

Since you didn't state what they were for and this is a Mustang site, I'll assume they're for your Mustang.

...that being said, to maintain your stock ride height, you'll need to go with a set of 295/25/20's. You'll also be happy to know, it's going to cost you anywhere from $275-$800 a tire, depending on the brand.

For the record, Fox's look ass with anything larger than an 18" wheel.

i dont think these are for your fox either, but currently i have 245/45/17's on 17x10.5's, and the rims are flush with the sidewall (which i hate!!! came with the car). i have bad curb rash on the passenger side rims due to this. waiting for my 275's (any day now) to come in, but i highly suggest running a wider tire than the min. you rim will allow!!!!!