what's the stock gear ratio on a 04 gt?

Most people on here want you to go with 4.10's. I went with 3.73's and am very happy. I get anywhere from 280-320+ miles a tank. Im not draining it dry either. When I fill up the most I have put in it is 13.7 gallons I think it was. Our cars hold 15.7 gallons

WTF?! 280-320 miles from one fill up....Dude I drive my car like a grandmother out of a smith's system course and let me tell you the best mileage ive gotten on an all hwy trip is 275 miles from one fill. I usually average 200-240 miles from spilling full to fuel light dry. Once again I drive like a grandmother and my car is bone stock, not only that but I drove my dads 03 gt for about 5-6 gas tanks and it didnt get any better! So please tell me you have a V6! (P.S. If you dont have a V6 then really tell me how its possible please share!)

Doing a good amount (not 100%) of highway driving, my best MPG was a little over 21. But even with my usual around town driving (and getting on it quite frequently ) I normally get about 18.5 MPG.

And that's with 4.10's. Anyone telling you 4.10's burn more fuel is full of The only reason they would is because the driver is gunning it at every opportunity. As you should.