What's With The Chicks

JD1964

there is enough sticking out to grab on to
15 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
Since I've owned the first Mustang, I notice that girls aren't that crazy about Fox body.

I didn't get the car for that reason anyway. I'm plenty happy to own a "mans" car.

• Sponsors (?)

I gave up trying to figure women out a long time ago. Better to be happy and not worry about it. Plus the less she likes the car the less she pays attention- the more you get to spend on it without her noticing.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Yeah you might get a compliment from the 30/40 somethings but thats even a rarity. But thats pretty much w any of the late 80's early 90's vehicles. Not quite old enough to be classic but old enough to be rattle traps. When I DD'd my fox (2009) I would pass a gal in a white lx that looked pretty close to mine on my way to work. We'd do the whole honk, wave, and smile thing but I never did pull er over.

Last edited:
The girls I hang out with have no idea what a Fox body is. I could care less really as I'm not really into girls who like cars that much anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Never seen a girl that was that interested in a car. They are few and far between. Most of them who are interested like expensive cars because expensive car can potentially mean $$$. A Fox Mustang is just a cheap old toy as far as they are concerned.

I pulled up to a Dunkin' Donuts one night to get my fix, and a pretty good looking girl walked up to my car and said "That's the most beautiful car I've ever seen in my life". Why I didn't propose to her then and there still baffles me. That's the only time my car has gotten attention from the female type.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
One of my GF's said fox bodies look like jalopies (she said it another way). Another didn't like how loud it was but I didn't care too much for conversations with girls in my 88LX anyways, they should be doing something else besides talking anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
I pulled up to a Dunkin' Donuts one night to get my fix, and a pretty good looking girl walked up to my car and said "That's the most beautiful car I've ever seen in my life". Why I didn't propose to her then and there still baffles me. That's the only time my car has gotten attention from the female type.

Beware a girl that likes your Mustang almost as much as you do, they'll want it in the DIVORCE!

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users
Since I've owned the first Mustang, I notice that girls aren't that crazy about Fox body.

I didn't get the car for that reason anyway. I'm plenty happy to own a "mans" car.

I suppose you run around complimenting their choices in handbags? :shrug:

John Dirks Jr. said:
That's a really nice you have there. I was in their forum just the other day and saw their model year clearance sale. I nearly got one for myself. IT has the concealed feminine product compartment and vagisil injection system.

:O_o:

Reactions: 1 users
Girls rarely pay attention to my car. Most of them think a sunfire with a body kit is more of a performance car than a Fox body is, so why would I sweat their opinion?

Their boyfriends on the other hand know better. Sure, they'll trash talk with their buddies just out of ear shot, but they all lower their heads and look at the ground when I start her up and ask if they'd like to show me how much faster their (insert garbage import here) is than my 25-year-old "outdated POS" is.

Muscle owns. I know it, they know it....only the chicks seem to be the clueless ones.

Reactions: 1 users