Whats your favorite cam?

• Sponsors (?)

My VT stage II N/A's.
But by the looks,and sound of things,i may pull them out,and hide them away,......they could become very valuable down the road.LOL!!! :D
J/K
I love my cams,gave good power,sound sweet,and good drivability,....the e test will be the next test for my GT come spring....:mad: It will be it's first one,and it could fail.....:nonono: LMAO!

My VT stage II N/A's.
But by the looks,and sound of things,i may pull them out,and hide them away,......they could become very valuable down the road.LOL!!! :D
J/K
I love my cams,gave good power,sound sweet,and good drivability,....the e test will be the next test for my GT come spring....:mad: It will be it's first one,and it could fail.....:nonono: LMAO!

In ontario if your car fails E-test you can spend 400$ and get a "conditional pass". This gets you as close to a pass as posible and still passes you on e-test and will last for 2 years aswell!

In ontario if your car fails E-test you can spend 400$ and get a "conditional pass". This gets you as close to a pass as posible and still passes you on e-test and will last for 2 years aswell!

Sort of,cause my GT's cost to repair/replace,and labour will exceed the 400 dollar minimum cost,i will have to only pay for the diagnostic,then get my conditional pass,already know a few that had this issue. :)
My mechanic i deal with thinks he can do it.Everything will be stock minus the cams,well the Bullitt intake i have just installed,but will be function like a stock Bullitt does,leaving all emissions equipment on,no messing around on this LOL!!