Wheel Offset & Width Chart (covers wide wheels/high positive offsets)

I made this wheel offset chart to cover high positive offsets/ negative offsets and thin to wide wheels. This should cover the backspacing needs on most custom Mustang applications as well as Corvette and Eldorado/Toronado and drag cars. Use it to find your offset from backspace or backspace from width. It prints out on 8.5” X 11” paper and can be hung in your shop. I like to have a copy when I look through Jegs and Summit.
Copyright 2009
MaxWheelOffsetChartbyCodyGCarson.jpg

Hope it helps you find your wheels,
Cody G. Carson

• Sponsors (?)

Looks a little familiar....
But all charts tend to follow a similar 'vien'...you certainly have some 'interesting' larger size wheels ;)

I’ve seen several charts like the one you posted, however, in my measuring of full size Eldorados and C5 & C6 Vettes, I found that 10” of backspace is realistic. I got tired of punching the calculator every time I saw an oddball set of wheels for sale on ebay or in Jegs, so I decided to do something about it and make a chart that would cover anything I could possibly find or have a wheel manufacturer create. Then I expanded it even more to cover other cars so that it could help others, not only find their “perfect” wheel, but also to help in the understanding of offset vs. backspacing. I did not claim an original format – only that it covers high offsets and wide wheels.