wheel pics *duw*

pleasehelp said:
That would be me. Thank you for taking the time to post this. Are those 18s? Which do you like better? The chrome Cobras you had or these? Do you get a lot of compliments on these? Thanks again!
yea they are 18s. i was actually just going to buy some dd bullits when i seen them (in black also) but then i saw a post on the corral about dd fr500. so i waited. as soon as they came out i had 2 dd sittin in my room waitin for tires. some people like em say black rims on a black car look mean, and then again some people dont dig it. cool either way. but i think more people dig it than dis it. its kinda like my wing gone. i get alot of "put ur wing back on" or "that must be a v6" ill probably be runnin a wider tire in the rear soon, should look alot better.

Anthony

the sumitomo's are alot better than the kumho's i had. also i have another set of wheels when its time to hit the track. on the size ? i have 265/35 up front and 285/35 in the rear. the fronts are perfect, the rears just fit and could b wider. which ill prolly jump to a 295 or a 305, but dont want a DR on them so theres not alot to choose from. thxs guys.

Anthony