• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

wheel question

  • Thread starter Thread starter 67GTA-FB429
  • Start date Start date Sep 29, 2005
6

67GTA-FB429

Member
Dec 15, 2003
777
0
16
Tri-Cities, Wa
Sep 29, 2005
#1
  • Sep 29, 2005
  • #1
Hi All. I know this is not a classic question but....

I have a black 02 GT vert and I am thinking of putting Black Bullit wheels on it. Has anyone done this? Opinions, thoughts, feedback....please.
 
1

19stang66

Member
Apr 16, 2003
689
0
16
Sep 30, 2005
#2
  • Sep 30, 2005
  • #2
I'd think they would look damn sexy.
 
F

Fostang

Founding Member
May 8, 2002
1,400
0
36
Stockton, Ca
Oct 1, 2005
#3
  • Oct 1, 2005
  • #3
My opinion is no don't do it.

Check out some silver FR500's.

Black rims look good on a white car.
 

'69Mach1

New Member
Sep 17, 2005
45
0
0
Northern N.J.
Oct 1, 2005
#4
  • Oct 1, 2005
  • #4
I'm kinda partial to the charcoal colored Bullitt's ,so much that I have a set I think either way thoes wheel's on a Black '02 would look pretty pi$$ed..
 

stangman16

Active Member
Nov 16, 2004
640
4
29
San Antonio, TX
Oct 1, 2005
#5
  • Oct 1, 2005
  • #5
Fostang said:
Black rims look good on a white car.
Click to expand...

I saw an '03 or so Mustang GT with the black bullit rims, that would be the ONLY car I get the black center, for the bullits, with. That thing looked soo sweet being the black rims & blacked out headlights. Wish I took a picture, hopefully someone can post one for you to take a look at.

You should really post this in the 4.6 section, you'll get someone there hopefully that has this setup.

And to the above statement, that may be true to some aspect, but have you noticed the rim's outer portion is not black? - makes it look much better w/the Black center on a black car.

but ya know, my bro did have an '80 TA and I did like the beauty rings it had on it... that may contribute to why I like those on a black car.


i took that pic from ebay to use as an example..

EDIT: Personally I'd change that center-cap!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Brakes Front Brake Hardline Routing
  • 93Nifty
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
195
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 12, 2026
93Nifty
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Friday at 5:30 AM
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
54
The Welcome Wagon Friday at 9:48 PM
General karthief
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
539
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
A
A/F ratio gauge install questions.
  • AngryH58
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
76
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
squeak93
H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
100
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?