wheels rubbing control arm

  • Sponsors (?)

You need to find a set of those steering rack limiters. They snap onto the rack itself underneath the boots and it limits the steering travel. Most places sell then, try 5.0 Resto. They're just a plastic "C" shaped piece.
They make several different width Rack Limiters, you can experiment and use the thinest ones that will stop the minor scrape you have and still give you the most turning radius.
They go right inside the Accordion Boot on your Inner Tie Rod, from what I can find P/N N 807853-S is 2.4mm Wide and is the thinnest available and should be able to be bought at any Ford Dealer.