wheels up

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
well not for real but Its a big motivator :D
i got most of my intior back in and will post picks when i finish. its still sitting with a broken trans, but for now a floor jack and photoshop will have to do. :p

• Sponsors (?)

Its the wallpaper on my computer now :D
I look at it for insperation. but as of now theres not enouph time or money to make it do that in the real world.
Oh and the jack handle would be the least of my problems if it where real. My wife parks her van infront of the stang and I think that would hurt alitle more than the the handle :p

update

last night the coupe was rolled up on to a car dolly and rolled out of my life for ever(or atleast untill the guy who bought it putts a cage and a bigblock in it and then takes me for a ride. :D . I actualy sold the coupe. that makes 3 coupes that I have owned and never driven. One day maybe Ill have my coupe and drive it too. Oh well, atleast the vert is driving agen so I still have one stang. The good news is the guy that has my coupe wants to sell me a mint 88 turbo coupe with only 60k on the clock! Im going to his place today after work to test drive it.
Ill post later with a vertict. Hmmmm how am I gona slip this thing under my wifes radar!
oh ya for any one that cared about my buick mission. It blew the motor 1.5hours outside atlanta so its still there :nonono:

tealtiger93 said:
Them Rivis are huge. My uncle was in a car accident with one. Whole front end smashed in, doctor said if it was any other car he would have died. Thank God for the Rivis.
my rivi has a real crazy history, when my grandpa found the car it was mint. he made an offer on the car but before the guy who owned it(a gay man in california who was dieng of AIDs) could say yes or no the car was stolen by a local gang and driven in to a lake. Needless to say he got the car for alot cheeper than his first bid. the gang sliced up the intior and such and it was alitle damp was still in faily good condition. My grand parents drove it for years with out any problems, he used it to drive back and forth to work when they moved to north of atlanta. then the unthinkable happened, an old lady in a town car ran a red light and slammed in tho the front end. It totaled the town car, so badly infactand that it had to be hauled off on a flat bed. The rivi on the other end drove home with nothing more than a tweeked bumper and a bent grill insert.then it was parked for about a year and a half(its cool seeing pictures of my grandpa and the car from before I was born.) after all these years It is final mine, although it sits in a storage building outside atlanta right now with a blown motor, I will get it back on the road at any coust(short of getting rid of the vert) this is the car I learned to drive in and the first v8 I ever got to go full throtle. So after all this, now you might understand alitle better how this diehard ford man could love a buick.
but dont wory I am still trying to get my hands on that thunderbird

yep still bleed blue! :flag:

normal_GRNCOUPE.JPG

Here's mine.....believe me it can be made to do it on its own.
:nice: