When to install an aftermarket K member

• Sponsors (?)

Just sayin’...You cannot advise someone to “stick to the streets, and stay off the moors“ when you have clearly driven full speed straight into the bog.
It's the perfect example. Those who have gone too far are the best to advice others that they have personally made mistakes. My best friend just put 2 Mustangs he has owned since High School on a trailer to a new home for $15k. I know he had at least $85k in one of those Mustangs. It's not hard to ruin a car by going all out, and then never finishing it, or never having the opportunity to appreciate it.

Kurt

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
By the way, I have at least one perfectly good factory SN K-member here, and one D&D tubular K-member hanging out in the loft. So it's not like my choice would be driven by cost.

Kurt

I have the BMR tubular k member with their tubular a arms utilizing stock springs and love it! Really saved me some weight in the front end, gave me a lot more clearance for my long tubes and the car handles beautiful. I finished it off with kyb struts, eibach springs, maximum motorsports caster camber plates and steeda bump steer kit. Of course all new bushings as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user