Where did all the stickys come from?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, unstick those three. No need for them. Not everybody that owns a Mustang cares about 1/4 mile times because they don't go to the track. I think the wheel offset and backspacing stuff has been covered enough and 50resto and American Muscle both have EXTENSIVE details on what will fit what now, and they have Tech articles and wheel/tire calculators. As far as the nicest Foxes.....we've all seen enough of our cars....I'm sure all of us dedicated stangnetters can see anybodys car and say who it belongs to.

Yes, unstick those three. No need for them. Not everybody that owns a Mustang cares about 1/4 mile times because they don't go to the track. I think the wheel offset and backspacing stuff has been covered enough and 50resto and American Muscle both have EXTENSIVE details on what will fit what now, and they have Tech articles and wheel/tire calculators. As far as the nicest Foxes.....we've all seen enough of our cars....I'm sure all of us dedicated stangnetters can see anybodys car and say who it belongs to.

Agreed.