Where did you get lugnuts for your Torq Thrust II's?

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
I just bought a used set on ebay and the seller says that the nuts are junk. I dont want to mount the wheels with some chines stuff from the parts store, plus I 'm pretty sure I need conical, acorn nuts. Summit sells them for AR, but I don't know what length I need.

Fronts are 17x7, rear 17x9.5 on a 67 fastback all stock. I've done searches here, and googled it to death. Thought I would ask here to see if anyone has had good luck somewhere. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Oh thats a relief.....there's one right down the street from here. I always got my lugs with the wheels when i ordered direct from AR, so I didn't know if it was some patented deal or not.

I'll def. check that out, thanks man!

Hehe, sorry should have been more clear. I just bought them on ebay.....they'll be here in a week. I just told the guy to send the junk nuts too so I can get the right size. I want to say our studs are 1/2", am I right?

Oh and dodgestang, while I got your attention, thanks for assembling that chart man. Helped me out quite a bit!

Hah.......I know that. I'll take the whole car there :D I was concerned about buying lug nuts and having them bottom out before they clamp the wheel down. Would really prefer AR nuts but hey if the pepboys nuts are on your car right now and haven't come off yet.....well they're good enough for me.