Where does this line connect to?

I have no clue what this connects to and I’ve noticed it’s melted a little bit because it was sitting on the back of the engine. Does anyone know where it goes?
99EE1C8E-7C76-46F8-A657-48B4BF77E55C.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Where does the line come from? In my car (98 GT) there is an electrical connector in that location that looks like that and comes directly out of the injector wiring harness (G101 according to a 98 EVTM). I definitely could be mistaken; tracing the line back to its source would confirm that.

Where does the line come from? In my car (98 GT) there is an electrical connector in that location that looks like that and comes directly out of the injector wiring harness (G101 according to a 98 EVTM). I definitely could be mistaken; tracing the line back to its source would confirm that.
It comes straight out of the wiring harness at the back of the engine.( right behind the last ignition coil plug)on the drivers side.

oh I was wrong that wire/hose going into the rubber part is too small to be vacuum, its electrical.....should be something that looks like a screw sticking up somewhere.....it goes on that.

Reactions: 1 user
oh I was wrong that wire/hose going into the rubber part is too small to be vacuum, its electrical.....should be something that looks like a screw sticking up somewhere.....it goes on that.
Yup... the factory hardware for the fuel rails (to manifold) have a threaded stud sticking up. Aftermarket hardware might not. I had to refit mine with a different end for a normal screw when I replaced the hardware in order to ground the fuel rail properly.