Where to find trick old school pulleys for 70 Mustang

Well I am adding PS TCP rack to my car and replacing the manual TCP rack. This means I must change my pulleys also. Right now I have March Perf alum pulleys.
Looking for a different look like KRC serpentine pulleys but they do not make the crank 4bolt pulley. Anybody know of any place? Not looking for the Ford racing style either, but an old school but modern serpentine looking type, like the first two pics.

I looked up Canton Racing Products, but same thing, nothing for a 4bolt crank pulley.
Thx,
Frank

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks but too similar to March pulleys. Maybe powdercoat them? Theres an idea! I really liked the KRC stuff, too bad they dont have 4bolt crank pulley.

I figured with all of their state of the art machines, they would offer to make one for me. Anybody personally know somebody there?

I will also say the March pieces match the coilover mounts, radiator, and strut brace just fine.

But if you want to change buy the pulleys you can get and use whatever fits for the crank pulley. Make sure they are color matched and nobody will notice. The crank pulley being relatively deep, and the bottom of the engine, and behind the radiator would make it fairly discreet.