• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SVT Tech Forum

where to order 03 cobra fog lites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BadMoFo
  • Start date Start date Apr 30, 2006

BadMoFo

I will sleep with a Mod for a CT
Founding Member
Sep 28, 2001
2,911
0
0
New Bern NC
Apr 30, 2006
#1
  • Apr 30, 2006
  • #1
ok well took a road trip this weekend and upon arrival I noticed one of my fog lites was busted out, so I need to know a good place to order fog lamps from or do I have to go to the dealership and get ripped off?
 

ShadowFist

New Member
Dec 1, 2005
58
0
0
Old Miltia
Apr 30, 2006
#2
  • Apr 30, 2006
  • #2
A quick place is http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/50resto.aspx

They have pretty much any part that you could think of. I havent checked for fog lights on there yet, but i'm sure they have them.
 
W

WantToLearn

New Member
Nov 18, 2002
384
0
0
Arlington, Texas
May 4, 2006
#3
  • May 4, 2006
  • #3
Yo! If this is Josh from the USMC...email me at hushlam@yahoo.com

this is ryan!
 
U

Uncle Meat

Banned
Jun 13, 2002
0
1
0
Prattville, Alabama
May 5, 2006
#4
  • May 5, 2006
  • #4
BadMoFo said:
ok well took a road trip this weekend and upon arrival I noticed one of my fog lites was busted out, so I need to know a good place to order fog lamps from or do I have to go to the dealership and get ripped off?
Click to expand...
Call Steve or Mike at Tousely Ford. They will sell you ANY Ford part for only 10% over cost and will ship it same day. They also only charge actual shipping costs based on the weight of the part. Fast service, good dudes, huge inventory! 1-800-328-9552

U.M.
 

BadMoFo

I will sleep with a Mod for a CT
Founding Member
Sep 28, 2001
2,911
0
0
New Bern NC
May 5, 2006
#5
  • May 5, 2006
  • #5
that is who I called, should have them here next week sometime. now just to figure out how to install, shouldnt be hard?
 
U

Uncle Meat

Banned
Jun 13, 2002
0
1
0
Prattville, Alabama
May 5, 2006
#6
  • May 5, 2006
  • #6
BadMoFo said:
that is who I called, should have them here next week sometime. now just to figure out how to install, shouldnt be hard?
Click to expand...
It's very easy if done on a lift. A little more difficult if you have to lay on your back. Just remove the electrical connector and then take out the 4 screws that hold it into the bumper and it comes right off. Took me less than 5 minutes.

U.M.
 
T

tom's_03SVT

New Member
Apr 2, 2005
35
0
0
SOCAL
May 7, 2006
#7
  • May 7, 2006
  • #7
BadMoFo said:
ok well took a road trip this weekend and upon arrival I noticed one of my fog lites was busted out, so I need to know a good place to order fog lamps from or do I have to go to the dealership and get ripped off?
Click to expand...

PM me i can get Ford parts for 10% over cost...

Tom
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
333
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
343
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
03 automatic V6 mustang
  • jewbrew
  • Jul 17, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
191
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 17, 2025
jewbrew
J
Engine Suggestions on an engine rebuild. Stock cam/GT40Ps or aftermarket on both for a fun weekend driver?
  • MadSquirrelTech
  • Apr 28, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 7, 2026
MadSquirrelTech
A
2001 Mustang GT, scorched metal smell and noise from trans/diff?
  • AndyE2255
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
525
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Dec 28, 2025
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SVT Tech Forum
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?