• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Which Bilsteins should I get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95strokerPSU
  • Start date Start date May 31, 2005

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
May 31, 2005
#1
  • May 31, 2005
  • #1
Should I get the Heavy Duty, BTS, or the Cobra R with the Heavy Duty in the rear? Any real differences between them?

I'm leaning towards the Heavy Duty because I can get them for $465 shipped which is pretty cheap, but I just want some feedback first.

Thanks
Dave
 

HoofnIt

Founding Member
Jan 8, 2001
1,175
0
36
North Carolina
May 31, 2005
#2
  • May 31, 2005
  • #2
I called Maximum Motorsports with this same question. I'm running the same springs as you and they recommended the HD. Just out of curiosity, where can you get them for $465?
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
May 31, 2005
#3
  • May 31, 2005
  • #3
I just got them off of eBay for $469 with free shipping.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
642
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
406
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
354
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
New Member with a 1992
  • Clutchfork
  • Oct 18, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
385
The Welcome Wagon Oct 19, 2025
Clutchfork
A definitive answer to the question of how much height Energy Suspension isolators add
  • 2000xp8
  • May 20, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
308
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 20, 2025
2000xp8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?