• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Which fuse I need a fuse list and locations

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4dStang
  • Start date Start date Nov 24, 2004

4dStang

Banned
Oct 23, 2002
718
1
0
Near St Louis, Missouri
Nov 24, 2004
#1
  • Nov 24, 2004
  • #1
I put in some autometer gauges last night. During the install I must have shorted out the dash lights because no interior lighting comes on. I do not have a test light right now but I would like to know what fuse is for the dash lights before I head home in the dark. I visually looked at all the fuses under the dash and hood but did not find a bad fuse. If I knew which fuse it is, I would just replace the fuse before I go home tonight. Car is a 95 Cobra. Much appreciated.



Chris
 

4dStang

Banned
Oct 23, 2002
718
1
0
Near St Louis, Missouri
Nov 24, 2004
#2
  • Nov 24, 2004
  • #2
4dStang said:
I put in some autometer gauges last night. During the install I must have shorted out the dash lights because no interior lighting comes on. I do not have a test light right now but I would like to know what fuse is for the dash lights before I head home in the dark. I visually looked at all the fuses under the dash and hood but did not find a bad fuse. If I knew which fuse it is, I would just replace the fuse before I go home tonight. Car is a 95 Cobra. Much appreciated.



Chris
Click to expand...



I found a diagram at http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl039g.htm for SN95 vehicles
 

4dStang

Banned
Oct 23, 2002
718
1
0
Near St Louis, Missouri
Nov 24, 2004
#3
  • Nov 24, 2004
  • #3
4dStang said:
I put in some autometer gauges last night. During the install I must have shorted out the dash lights because no interior lighting comes on. I do not have a test light right now but I would like to know what fuse is for the dash lights before I head home in the dark. I visually looked at all the fuses under the dash and hood but did not find a bad fuse. If I knew which fuse it is, I would just replace the fuse before I go home tonight. Car is a 95 Cobra. Much appreciated.


I found a diagram, here's the link incase anyone else wants it.
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl039g.htm


Chris
Click to expand...

I found a diagram, here's the link incase anyone else wants it.
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl039g.htm
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
Blown fuses
  • Powder91lx
  • Jun 8, 2024
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
507
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2024
Powder91lx
P
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
349
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
A
Resolved 03 GT Parasitic Draw Fuse 26 (PCM)
  • Antrix
  • Mar 22, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
829
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Mar 24, 2025
89ripper
S
Crank no start, I’m stumped!
  • Seth Brogan
  • May 18, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
1K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 14, 2026
BossHorseGirl
B
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
446
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?