which mod should i do next?

• Sponsors (?)

please answer a few questions first:
how much money are you willing to spend?
are you going for looks, or performance?
what type of stang do you want: a weekend straight line drag racer, a road course handling car, or an all-around fun daily driver?

i'm gonna be using it as a daily-driver.. i want it to be fun, without having to keep checking it everyday to see if i'm messing stuff up.. i want a fast, good-handling daily driver that i can take out in town on the weekends and take just about any car out there.. i'm gonna have about $200-300 to spend on mods.. i was thinking about cams, heads, headers, suspension/handling, the Procharger P1SC w/10-12psi or an NX Ford 4.6 EFI Plate kit.. but i dont know if that'd be too much for a daily driver.. i need to keep gas mileage in mind also..

jasonh_86 said:
i'm gonna be using it as a daily-driver.. i want it to be fun, without having to keep checking it everyday to see if i'm messing stuff up.. i want a fast, good-handling daily driver that i can take out in town on the weekends and take just about any car out there.. i'm gonna have about $200-300 to spend on mods.. i was thinking about cams, heads, headers, suspension/handling, the Procharger P1SC w/10-12psi or an NX Ford 4.6 EFI Plate kit.. but i dont know if that'd be too much for a daily driver.. i need to keep gas mileage in mind also..
first of all, $200-$300 is not gonna buy you anything you just mentioned. i think you should keep saving if thats all you have to spend right now. also, you said you wanted to be able to take just about anything. yeah, thats not gonna happen unless you have a pretty thick wallet. theres always gonna be somthing faster. it would take a lot just be to able to hang w/ an LS1. the first thing you should do though is a set of headers. i wish i had bought some longtubes before i bought my x pipe. after that, go with some nitrous. a nice big 100 shot should keep you happy for a while. if you want more, then start building your engine to handle a bigger shot. however, if youre gonna get blown in the future, most people wouldnt recommend a s/c and nitrous. youre just asking for problems then.