Which one to use...Jb weld, or PBA?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes. A BMW genius is a non-commissioned position here at the dealership. When I re entered the workforce after working for myself for 16 years ( with a brief 2 year spell at Carmax as a Service writer in between), I was a BMW genius for the first 2 years here.

Geniuses are capped at about 45k here. Even less in some other dealerships. Yet they do everything a salesman does here except for two things:

#1. They dont negotiate the sale.
#2. They have to know everything about every model BMW for the last 5 years.

I just got tired of selling cars, and not getting paid for it.

And yes, Carmax was the red car/Terminator era in my life...The Monster was delivered to Carmax, and I drove it home from there.

Ah, I see. That would be frustrating. I thought a salesman would have to know that information about the vehicles they are trying to sell.

Haha...I work at Carmax now...a MA5. Ive been here for 3 years... but bought my 19 mustang from the Ford dealer. It's been a decent place for me. Managed for Mr.Tire for a couple years after owning my own shop for 12 years. Working for other people is a hard thing to do after having your own. I can't keep myself from calculating all the money they make off of me.

One day I'll have my own again.

PBA for the win.... but I'm interested to see how the marine stuff turned out. The PBA has done everything I asked it to. The setting is held on my trunk lid with just PBA. Last week was a little windy and the trunk slammed shut hard. Though the setting would've popped loose somewhere but nope. That stuff is holding the front bumper, too. Sands well and paints over well. No complaints.