Which Springs For Me?

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
www.xtrememustangs.com
I need opinions here. All cars are different, I guess. The pic attached shows how much of a 4x4 my car is. The front is horrible. I want to get it lowered before Mustang Week. Which spring would make my car look right? The only thing I DO NOT want is the "California Drag" (back lower than the front).

BTW, the rear in the last pic does not count. I had 2 sets of heads, 2 lowers, and an upper intake in the trunk .... so I was draggin' that day, lol.

stuff038.jpg

41.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

Attachments

• stuff038.jpg
    stuff038.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC01616.jpg
    DSC01616.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

H&R supersports or eibach sportlines....i woulda gotten the supersports but i got the sportlines for a deal i couldnt refuse....with anything more than 1.25 inches, you'll need c/c plates....and if you plan on getting shocks and struts too, you could always get coilovers for not much more than the price of the shocks/struts/springs

Justin, I really like the Eibachs in the '94. Being a little lower would be nice, but then I'd definately need CC plates, etc.

SeventyMach1 said:
JT .... Pro Kit?
Yep.

As you can see, they work for me because (as you recall) I dont want to buy CC plates. Were I doing things now, I would probably try something a little more aggressive (for instance, the way Matt's car sits absolutely rocks). That's the look I like.

I am basically on the street all the time. My bud has the H&R springs (not sure which ones) and he loves how my C-Springs handle over his car...

I do really like my C-Springs, they are not as harsh as you would think...