Who has a D&D K member and how long did you wait for it?

Eric94GTvert

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
PA, Nazareth
Who has a D&D K member and how long did you wait for it?

I called a few places and it seems they do not sell many sn-95 k members so they are not well stocked. I know some people here have the D&D setup. How do you like it?
Any negatives or alternatives please chime in...

• Sponsors (?)

yeahloh95 (Troy) has it in his car. I think he had some minor fitment problems.

Are you doing a complete front end Eric? I SO want to do it to mine, I just don't have the $$$ now for it. After seeing my dad pick up 2 tenths and 2mph with his, I want it so bad I can taste it. Let's see... 12.19 minus 2 tenths come out to a .... :D

yeah i have a d and d i waited a while for it but i got it on a group purchase the only fitment problem was the pass. side long tube header rubs every once in a while not all the time :shrug: other than that it bolted right up and alignment was good afterwards nice weigh :rlaugh: to take off some pounds

I am looking for ways to lighten up the front and help weight transfer a little. It would be even more of a weight reduction than a coupe because of the 17lb vert X brace still under there. I'm still in the research phase and probably won't buy until around Feb or March. Originally I was going to go with Maximum Motorsports stuff but their K member is heavy and over engineered for what I need.

Also I want to hear some more information on the Tokico D-spec shocks before I purchase anything.

You father has the PA K member right? Did it look beefy enough for daily driving? Any fitment issues with the install?

YEAHLOH95 said:
yeah i have a d and d i waited a while for it but i got it on a group purchase the only fitment problem was the pass. side long tube header rubs every once in a while not all the time :shrug: other than that it bolted right up and alignment was good afterwards nice weigh :rlaugh: to take off some pounds

Did you weigh the stock parts vs the D&D stuff before you installed them? Have an estimate on weight?

I was so tempted to drive back to Cecil this morning. All the tracks near here are done for the winter. I feel like I need 1 more go at the track before the end. It took me 1.5 hours last time so it's not too bad. Maybe tomorrow :p

Here's a quick pic of what i'm up to today. Get some more weight off the front.
battery_box_relocation_2.jpg

battery_relocation_studs_from_underneath.jpg

I'm only mounting the box for now because some electrical parts are still in the mail. Should help a little.

i good guess would be around 75 lbs or so less i was hoping for 100 ? and i have the 5 way adj. tokicos up front and love them the best street strip mod so far. i know i would like another trip to the track to before winter sets in too .