who makes the best stroker kit ?

• Sponsors (?)

I personally like the stroker kit I use, features a Kellogg forged crank, Manley or SCAT rod with ARP2000 bolts, Diamond piston (blower model for boosted apps). This is about the highest quality kit you can put together without going to an extreme, it will hold what ever you throw at it.

If you dont want to go stroker you can re-use the factory forged cobra crank and add good rods and pistons, rings and bearing. This option is very popular with the 32v guys to save some money, and you really do not need the extra stroke on the Modular motors...a slightly larger bore is a big help to undershroud the small valves.

If I can help let me know ;)

so did you stroke your motor > or build the stock stroke 4.6 > what parts did you use ? and what did it cost you > I'm going to build a motor for my car soon> and I want to go to a t-56 trans

I have done both for customers... I have used the exact kit listed above for the 5.1 strokers, and have done quite a few 96-98 cobras re-using the factory crank and a SCAT, Probe or Manley rod, Probe or Diamond pistons.