Who runs Royal Purple Syncromax in their 3650?

• Sponsors (?)

Dont do it. I had it and it didnt last. Basically my trans started shifting like crap so I took it to a shop thinking it was the syncros. Turned out the RP had broken down and was so thin it barely coated my hand. At the time the car was only driven on the street and had nothing but bolt ons and a tune.

A couple of yrs ago I had a built up motor in an Integra and used RP. I was not impressed, and I gave RP another chance last year in the rear end of my 'stang and shortly afterwards I had some bearings go out. So I will never us any RP product.

I can't believe they just bought out our track. Everything is purple. Looks more like a circus than a dragstrip. However, they are updating some of the facilities.

Does the synthetic Gear Lube require a friction modifier?

shouldn't need it, pretty much all gear lube have the friction modifier in them already so you dont have to worry about mixing it in. if your car requires a friction modifier then you dont have to worry about mixing it and if your car doesn't require it like mine then it wont hurt it either.