WHOOOO!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

LMAOOO wow. this thread i gotta say is by far the funniest one yet! lmaooo. but yeah i posted it for the hell of it. idc. OH i forgot to mention he's buying my friend a cell phone now! LMFAO :rlaugh: and the b-cam thing,
i guess i wont do it. ill probably buy something else. besides, im sure if some random gay kid wanted to buy you stang parts, u wouldnt say no. if u really love mustangs...ull PIITB. :rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

depends how much you love your mustang, if you love it that much there is proll y better places on the internet for you...

BTW, Laser needs some stuff from his ebay store but we cant find it maybe you can help him out with a tutoring session

Bi Guy: Hey mike wanna see my clock?

Mikerod: sure

BiGuy: *drops pants pulls out *****

Mikerod: Biguy thats not a clock thats yer ****.

Biguy: If you put 2 hands and a face on it you could call it a clock!

STOP I CANT STOP LAUGHING :rlaugh:

Do a little dance for your stang parts

depends how much you love your mustang, if you love it that much there is proll y better places on the internet for you...

BTW, Laser needs some stuff from his ebay store but we cant find it maybe you can help him out with a tutoring session

LMAOOOO!!!! i would need alot of this ----> :cheers:
to even touch him like this --->:stick:

THe best part about this thread is that your laughing with us, one question on your title you were very exited you said WHOOOOO!!! :D

now that you look back are you more, or less exited about this situation.

thanks for the laughs :nice:

THe best part about this thread is that your laughing with us, one question on your title you were very exited you said WHOOOOO!!! :D

now that you look back are you more, or less exited about this situation.

thanks for the laughs :nice:

lol im exited cuz im getting free parts. and no prob. love makin people laugh :nice: u cant take life serious all the time

mike, the daily updates on what happens at your high school isnt 5.0Talk material. Dont post threads on what might happen. It just leads to, well, all the guys older than you giving you **** for being a homo. And pretty soon this will be a 7 page flame fest.

IMO you should keep your engine stock for a while and worry about transferring the drivetrain to a good car (IIRC, you got hit and your car got crunched). The whole "while the engine is out" argument is fine and all, but at your age and with your lack of income, youre gonna be strapped just getting everything to bolt up. then you get to enjoy the wiring. do not go buy 1.7RRs and a B Cam to gain 9.3 rwhp and leave no money for a good soldering gun and heat shrink wrap, or all the other little things that happen along the way. Its really easy to get wrapped up in reading tech threads about a cam swap ("oh yeah, cams are cheap and i can boost my power. bang for the buck!") But then youll need money for new gaskets, vacuum tubes, etc. Notice how there arent any threads on how sweet someones new gaskets or vacuum lines are. Thats because that crap doesnt add power. people arent passionate about vaccum tubes, but theyre a necessary part. These cars and engines are old. When one component breaks down, youre gonna be replacing everything else around it too. Its the connective tissue of your car and without it you have a car that doesnt run an a b cam in a box under your pillow. Youre a good guy with alot to learn, but you actually care to, unlike all the other 16 year olds you see runnin around in daddys G35 who dont know a piston from a 3/8" socket wrench, blowing their money on subwoofers because the only thing they care about is seeing how many people per square mile they can get to look at them. I was much the same way when i was 16, but i didnt post meaningless threads or post " and i was like well um ya lol". you are passionate about your 5.0, so are the rest of us, thats what brought us here in the first place. you dont have to try so hard to prove yourself to everyone else on this board by saying crap like "my english teacher just doesnt understand the pure tantric magic my rumbling V8 muscle car gives me, so she just gave me a C". You made it, you got your 5.0, i just think its time you got a little more mature in your posts and a little more selective about their content. nobody needs to hear that you might be getting a b cam. people might have been getting b cams for 15 years now. old news. try a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.