whos goin to the four eyed bbq??

• Sponsors (?)

If I had one, i'd consider it :p

I haven't heard anything on these forums about it though. You may want to post something up a little later in the year though, as they will forget by the time it comes around...

its the 3rd saturday in august, in a guys field. you have to pre-register. it costs $10 i believe, which goes towards paying for food, porta potty, and other things, for the event. hes expecting to get atleast 40 four-eyeds, but i want to see around 50 :D remember......four-eyeds only! its his choice, not mine. if i had it my way, all foxes would be welcome. but then again, it is kinda cool to have one for 4-eyeds only. it seems like a pretty cool event, and should be lots of fun. first, its a relaxing BBQ, while BSing, and checking out the other rides, then its a scenic drive to take photos, and such. e-mail [email protected] with your name and phone number, to register. he has to have your number to call you and remind you when it comes around. hes a pretty cool guy to talk to. also, let him know what year, color, and type (capri/stang, cobra/GT/LX, vert/hatch ect.) also, tell him, jeff with the 79 cobra reffered you.
thanks
jeff

I'll be there with my '79. It's put on by a member of foureyedpride.com, name of Neil Knutsen. His user name on FEP is WHTLTHR79RS. It's held on his own property up near the airport. By invitation only, but all you need is a four-eye or membership on FEP to get invited.

Last year we had 17 cars:

linedup.JPG

its the 3rd saturday in august, in a guys field. you have to pre-register. it costs $10 i believe, which goes towards paying for food, porta potty, and other things, for the event. hes expecting to get atleast 40 four-eyeds, but i want to see around 50 :D remember......four-eyeds only! its his choice, not mine. if i had it my way, all foxes would be welcome. but then again, it is kinda cool to have one for 4-eyeds only. it seems like a pretty cool event, and should be lots of fun. first, its a relaxing BBQ, while BSing, and checking out the other rides, then its a scenic drive to take photos, and such. e-mail [email protected] with your name and phone number, to register. he has to have your number to call you and remind you when it comes around. hes a pretty cool guy to talk to. also, let him know what year, color, and type (capri/stang, cobra/GT/LX, vert/hatch ect.) also, tell him, jeff with the 79 cobra reffered you.
thanks
jeff

Don't forget SVOs. Other Fox-platform four-eyes (Fairmont, etc.) would likely be welcome. Neil, of course, has the final say.

you wreck it, and not only will you kill yourself, i will help you :D
im pretty sure, hed let SVOs. give him an e-mail and find out. i would LOVE to see an SVO. im excited.......the longer wait, the better....i gotta get my merkur engine, and get it in my car by then......and hopefully painted :bang:

That is a long drive just go look at some cars, because you can't put your car in it if you dont have one. Also putting a 85 nose on a 89 doesn't count. Sorry for the bad news. :bang:

Right i dont have a true 4eyed or an 89 and I didnt say i was going to enter the car in it, i was just going to look at them. What the diffrence of driving to see these or the show in bellevue? peace

john:p

Well the difference between the Arlington BBQ and Bellevue is this: the BBQ is for daily drivers. Some are pretty, and some are not. It's not a show, it's a gathering. Just wash it and bring it.

Jeff, with the 79 cobra, here I am !!! the old guy ! Watch for the "official" posting soon.....

see ya,

Neil

Well the difference between the Arlington BBQ and Bellevue is this: the BBQ is for daily drivers. Some are pretty, and some are not. It's not a show, it's a gathering. Just wash it and bring it.

Jeff, with the 79 cobra, here I am !!! the old guy ! Watch for the "official" posting soon.....

see ya,

Neil

I ment the distance, they both sound like a decent drive from here. peace

john:p