Whos going to all ford nats in carlisle, PA.

• Sponsors (?)

They aren't having one this year, but I wasn't going to go anyway. Couldn't go to Carlisle even if I planned on it anyway - lost my wallet last weekend and am still waiting for my debit/cards, official license (can't use my temp for ID, and I have NO cash on me!), etc. It sucks living like you're completely without any funds. I have 1/4 tank of gas in the Stang and that'll get me an hour away if I coast 10 minutes :lol:

What group is putting it on? I know NMRA isn't doing it. That's still a hike for me, I said I'd never do it again except for Carlisle some year. That said, what kinda awards are they giving out? :p ;)

Tunedin are you here? I didn't see the Cobra!

Hey Bro ... went up today w/o the car. My buddy and I were registered to bring our cars (he has a 98 cobra) and long story short, he overslept and we didn't get there until about 11am. I knew the spots would be gone and they were predicting rain so we didn't bring the cars. :(

I did see yours, Raceholics, and 87ttops but missed seeing you guys. Cars looked great and I'm really disappointed that I didn't bring a car up .... on the other hand there were 3 teal cobras! :eek: Have a great time tomorrow and tell everyone I said hi. :nice: