• Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech

Why Sal???!!!! Why??????!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eos
  • Start date Start date Dec 1, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
734
3
0
oklahoma
Dec 4, 2005
#21
  • Dec 4, 2005
  • #21
You know special favors like, sweeping the shop floor and stuff.
 

Ford_Motorheads

New Member
Oct 8, 2005
73
0
0
Phoenix, AZ
Dec 4, 2005
#22
  • Dec 4, 2005
  • #22
Yeah right.
 

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
734
3
0
oklahoma
Dec 4, 2005
#23
  • Dec 4, 2005
  • #23
Ford_Motorheads said:
Yeah right.
Click to expand...
Don't hate.
 

Ford_Motorheads

New Member
Oct 8, 2005
73
0
0
Phoenix, AZ
Dec 4, 2005
#24
  • Dec 4, 2005
  • #24
Hey you asked for it.
 

Wart

I'm Mad as HELL and I'M not Gonna Take it ANYMORE!
Founding Member
Sep 1, 1998
408
3
58
NE Ohio
Dec 5, 2005
#25
  • Dec 5, 2005
  • #25
Did you fix the floor?
 

Wart

I'm Mad as HELL and I'M not Gonna Take it ANYMORE!
Founding Member
Sep 1, 1998
408
3
58
NE Ohio
Dec 5, 2005
#26
  • Dec 5, 2005
  • #26
MadMark said:
Did you fix the floor?
Click to expand...


Bump.
 

Power Surge

Founding Member
Jul 20, 2002
1,516
4
38
Palm Coast, FL
Dec 5, 2005
#27
  • Dec 5, 2005
  • #27
MadMark said:
Did you fix the floor?
Click to expand...

Yes, the floor is fixed.

Did you fix your attitude problem yet? I'm guessing no.
 

Wart

I'm Mad as HELL and I'M not Gonna Take it ANYMORE!
Founding Member
Sep 1, 1998
408
3
58
NE Ohio
Dec 5, 2005
#28
  • Dec 5, 2005
  • #28
Power Surge said:
Did you fix your attitude problem yet? I'm guessing no.
Click to expand...


Attitude problem?

 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Mustang II 4 cyl gear hunting and possibly messed up vacuum system
  • oesterreicher
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
11
Views
456
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Jun 14, 2026
manicmechanic007
B
For Sale 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra - Black - 5 Speed - 88k Miles - Single Owner
  • Buddy Jake
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
1
Views
462
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Jun 20, 2026
Habu135
M
New Member Intro
  • Milalynne
  • Jul 28, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
227
The Welcome Wagon Jul 29, 2025
Noobz347
F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
232
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
S
Fox Another try for the European guy to get his first Fox
  • Schargedfox
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
316
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 4, 2026
DadLife0724
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?