Will these fit on a 2000 V6...

rvlyssup said:
Aw come on, thats a load of :bs:

No one is pretending. Unless you start putting Cobra, GT, Roush, Saleen, the very abused "R", etc badges, then I agree with you. There is NOTHING wrong with making your car look good.

I have a Cobra front end on my car and the wheels have the snake on them cuz they came that way. That does not make my ride a Cobra. I like the look. Although I may not be up to par with the v8 stang crowd, I certainly get enuf compliments to the good work and TLC my six has gotten from me.

BTW, get the rims and lower it afterwards so you know where you are at.

You're right. There is nothing wrong with making your car look good. I had this guy pull up next to me tonight...v6 97 red stang with alzettas....ugh...revs his car...i'm pretty sure they were flowmaster 40's he had. he's got the 5.0 emblems all over it, but it was obviously not one. Besides the fact they didnt make the 5.0 in 97, it sounded like ****. I had my top down. Back road...nobody around. He rolled his windows up i revved back at him...blew him away. Considering therre were 2 people in his car (driver, psgr), about 200 lbs each, and then me and my girlfriend (i'm 160, she's 107.) AND my top was down = serious drag. I blew his ass away. we pulled up at the next light he's like what you got? how did you beat my 5.0? I just started laughing and i'm like dude you dont have a 5.0 shut the hell up and get some tail lights that dont yell ricer, and get rid of those f**kin ricer tailights.

POINT BEING:
yes there are a LOT of iditos out there who try to label their cars as what they aren't. That's all i'm saying. It pisses me off.

oh btw his was std, mine is auto :(

• Sponsors (?)