• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

WILLIAMS PERFORMANCE

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangfan1990
  • Start date Start date Mar 7, 2008

mustangfan1990

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
505
1
0
Lenoir, North Carolina
Mar 7, 2008
#1
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #1
I heard that williams performance was a really good place to go in NC. So I call this morning to see how much a dyno tune would cost and he said I cant tune a 1990 car. I was like WTF??????? well that sucks
 
R

red95gtconvert

New Member
May 29, 2006
382
0
0
Ponca city, OK
Mar 7, 2008
#2
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #2
They sound lazy to me.
 

mustangfan1990

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
505
1
0
Lenoir, North Carolina
Mar 7, 2008
#3
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #3
Thats what I thought....I wont be recommending anyone to go there...I gave Dan a call at pro-dyno and he gave me the hook up....super nice guy and I think I will be happy with his tune.......HIGHLY recommend
 

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
3,514
66
109
Canton, MI
Mar 7, 2008
#4
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #4
No offense man but that's a silly statement to make. They suck because they don't do all year/all model cars? Some tuners generally stick with OBDII only, others also work with OBDI.

One of the best tuners in my area pretty much exclusively works with OBDII and if anyone were to say he was no good because of it they'd get laughed at. Just MO...
 

1991vert

10 Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
1,103
7
69
Ludlow, MA
Mar 7, 2008
#5
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #5
talking about chris? i heard he used to do OBDI too?
 

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
3,514
66
109
Canton, MI
Mar 7, 2008
#6
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #6
Yea he did and can. He just doesn't, at least right now, as he expands his business.
 

mustangfan1990

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
505
1
0
Lenoir, North Carolina
Mar 7, 2008
#7
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #7
I didnt say they suck...reread what I typed....I said well that sucks meaning it sucks that I cant get my car tuned there!!!!!!
 

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
3,514
66
109
Canton, MI
Mar 7, 2008
#8
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #8
It comes off differently, sorry. You can at least see what I mean though.
 

mustangfan1990

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
505
1
0
Lenoir, North Carolina
Mar 7, 2008
#9
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #9
mansonozz said:
It comes off differently, sorry. You can at least see what I mean though.
Click to expand...

Yeah bro I understand. I wasnt trying to say anything negative towards their business...just saying I wanting to get tuned there but I found a better place so it all worked out great.
 

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
3,514
66
109
Canton, MI
Mar 7, 2008
#10
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #10
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
93 5.0 Microsquirt with Stage 3 trickflow tuning issues
  • marxpreston11
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3 4
Replies
68
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 16, 2026
Qtrhrse23
S
ECU/PCM ISSUE
  • Santi1015
  • Jun 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
214
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 29, 2026
Santi1015
S
Lost my Foxbody
  • Mhalc1
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
833
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 17, 2026
Mhalc1
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
C
Boosted Boss 302 HP/TQ
  • coltoncaskey12
  • May 24, 2026
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
157
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech May 24, 2026
coltoncaskey12
C
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?