Window Bounce back

Try this first.. remember to follow it EXACTLY and make sure you have a fully charged battery

If this don't work we will need a scan tool with body module access and live data
Hi! This just happened to my 05. What do you mean by: Cycle the window glass an additional five (5) times to set the window "Soft Stop" for the down position.
I’d hate to pay the dealer if this works. Thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

A
Hi! This just happened to my 05. What do you mean by: Cycle the window glass an additional five (5) times to set the window "Soft Stop" for the down position.
I’d hate to pay the dealer if this works. Thanks!!

All I needed to do to get my 05 convertible working again was to disconnect the battery while the window was in motion. Since I have a kill switch on the battery I did it while sitting in the car. Switched battery back on then put window up and held for two seconds, then down and held for two seconds. Closed window, opened door and the window came down a quarter inch as it should.

Try this first.. remember to follow it EXACTLY and make sure you have a fully charged battery

If this don't work we will need a scan tool with body module access and live data
You're a lifesaver Mike! It worked perfectly. I've tried it before without removing the fuse with no luck. That was the key to success. I was dreading having to take the door apart to replace the sensor. Thanks for sharing.