Window shopping

That car looks nice. Maybe it is the black molding. On mine, I hate them, and can’t wait to get rid of them.
D02B3B6C-393F-48CB-AACD-EC8DF8236DE5.png

I think all LX's need the black moldings. I don't like how they painted the door handle to match the paint on that car. Those should be black too.

• Sponsors (?)

I think all LX's need the black moldings. I don't like how they painted the door handle to match the paint on that car. Those should be black too.

Yeah, I’ve been debating if I should change them out to black. Mirrors too. My plan is to go black wheels, so I may do it then.

Reactions: 1 user

Should be body color.

One of the thing I hated about my original paint was a glossy black car with flat black moldings. When i had the car repainted in 2000...i had them paint the moldings to match like the 92-93 cars

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I know the later cars had painted moldings, but theres something about the black moldings I like. I guess it depends on the color of the car too.

Should be body color.

One of the thing I hated about my original paint was a glossy black car with flat black moldings. When i had the car repainted in 2000...i had them paint the moldings to match like the 92-93 cars

+1. When I had my 86 GT years ago, I had it repainted black, and painted the grey moldings. Looked much sharper in my opinion. Works well with black. My red may need the handles and mirrors to break it up though.

I like for the mouldings to be a flat version of the body color where possible with the exception of blue and red cars.

Same color mouldings on those colors look 'off' to me.

I've even seen a shiny white car with flat white trim pieces. It looked pretty sweet. I like the flat-black on blue and red cars (not the OEM grey).

As with most thing though, I'm sure I could be convinced that other combos look good too. Until you've see one you liked...

Link

1554397112209.png

I think this is an awesome little car. The price is over the top, to me. But, I'm not usually looking for 28k mile cars. So, who knows if he'll pull it. In my book, he's got a nice low mile car with tasteful mods, love the brakes (same as on my black car), and it's a low-mile excellent condition car. It might be a $10-12k to me, but maybe it's worth more on the market.

Reactions: 1 users
Not me! My sunroof does not leak!
yep, I don't want anything to do with T-tops.... had a 85 z28 with T-tops... only took the tops off maybe twice in the 8+ years I owned it... leaked if it poured, wind noise... and when you get to where your going, you got to put the dang things back in... ect... not worth the trouble at all...

Alright, the blue car sold as well, but I ran across a third option. I've even gone so far as offering the guy a deposit to hold it for me. It's got a little rust on the deck lid and on the pass door supposedly, which seems odd for a southern car. I'll update as it progresses.

First order of business would be changing out those heinous yellow plug wires. :puke:

Was dove grey a factory fox color?

1554737726534.png