Winter mods are done! (lots of pics)

Cougar

Founding Member
Sep 29, 2001
Manhattan Kansas, KSU
Finally pulled the car out of the garage last weekend after i finished all the repairs/mods i've done this winter. Here's what i did:

New Bambev turbo cartridge
Ported my E6
added a Forge BOV
4 New Khumo 711 235/45/17 on new 00 GT 5 spoke wheels
Took the interior apart and steam cleaned everything
Meguiars 3 step detailing, only i used the new Meguiars NXT wax instead of the 3rd step wax.

1.jpg

The sticker is a turboford.org sticker, and i haven't found locking lug nuts that fit inside of the wheel center caps yet.

2.jpg

This picture sucks

3.jpg

so does this one

4.jpg

Wheelgap :( at least the tires don't rub

5.jpg

And the interior

The car is a lot more fun to drive now, and getting to be pretty fast. The Khumo's also grip very well.

Any questions/comments?

• Sponsors (?)

Crovax said:
Why is the scoop off to the side?

Its an original SVO hood thats why :) Don't confuse it with the aftermarket SVO hoods that is centered and usualy has a cowl also.

By the way that car don't looks so well , you better let me have it so I can drive it around a make sure its ok for ya to be driving around in :D

you didnt happen to break any bolts dis-assembling your turbo did you? And if you did.. where did you get new ones? I have about 4 broken housing bolts and i want to get a bamabeve cartridge but dont know where to get some new freakin bolts! Any ideas? Also how hard was putting that together?

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
you didnt happen to break any bolts dis-assembling your turbo did you? And if you did.. where did you get new ones? I have about 4 broken housing bolts and i want to get a bamabeve cartridge but dont know where to get some new freakin bolts! Any ideas? Also how hard was putting that together?

Dr.
Some of them were REALLY stuck good, but i managed to get them all out without breaking them.

Pro-Hawk said:
Its an original SVO hood thats why :) Don't confuse it with the aftermarket SVO hoods that is centered and usualy has a cowl also.

By the way that car don't looks so well , you better let me have it so I can drive it around a make sure its ok for ya to be driving around in :D

:shrug:

Dr_EluSivE said:

Dr.

Just go to lowe's or some other hardware store and pick up some stainless 8x1.25 bolts. The whole turbo uses that same size.