Electrical Winters Coming Soon

• Sponsors (?)

Dash lights look great. I will have to do the same as mine are very dim even with a new switch and new 194 bulbs. I don't know if I cannot see anymore or if there is so much ambient light it looks dim. Back in the day they looked bright in my old II. Now days not so much.

Reactions: 1 users
Dash lights look great. I will have to do the same as mine are very dim even with a new switch and new 194 bulbs. I don't know if I cannot see anymore or if there is so much ambient light it looks dim. Back in the day they looked bright in my old II. Now days not so much.

I felt the same way until I upgraded my alternator. Guess I had so much draw from everything else that there just wasn't much current left to illuminate them. Everything seemed well lit the last time I had it running in the dark. Time will tell if that holds true....

LED and yes they dim except my switch has seen better days. So I'll go see Phil next spring to get a replacement. I'll see if I still have some left over and take a picture.
They were a 1 for 1 swap. And cleaning everything also helps alot. Gotta be careful of the little plastic blue domes on the guages. They want to fall apart immediately.

Reactions: 1 user