Wireless Push Button???

I've seen remote starts for 40 bucks.
Even a cheap remote start/alarm is 100 bucks or so (we're not talking DEI here).

The nice thing is that they're made for the application - you can have a neutral switch, anti-grind, etc. Remember, you need to energize the ignition (RUN) and then engage the starter circuit momentarily. I didnt read the specifics on the winch deal but I'm not sure you could do steps like that with it.

A remote start is not a bad install. If it's your first, it could take awhile though.

Just MHO.
 
I've seen remote starts for 40 bucks.
Even a cheap remote start/alarm is 100 bucks or so (we're not talking DEI here).

The nice thing is that they're made for the application - you can have a neutral switch, anti-grind, etc. Remember, you need to energize the ignition (RUN) and then engage the starter circuit momentarily. I didnt read the specifics on the winch deal but I'm not sure you could do steps like that with it.

A remote start is not a bad install. If it's your first, it could take awhile though.

Just MHO.



Ive had a cheap remote start before on my first Mustang It lasted like 2 months before it took a crap........
 
Well that didn't help me much.:(



:lol: :D :rlaugh: As you can tell Im not a good teacher......When I was doing the carb conversion some how some way the key wouldn't crank the car.....So after a couple of days of trying to figure out how I could fix it..... I decided to make it work on its own.... So I ran a new wire from the battery to the starter and then from the other plug on the stater to the push button and from the push button to battery again....I just put a fuse on the wire.....I think thats how I did it......
 
$60 remote start off ebay 5yrs ago. ...me 16ish + instructions + ?? 3 hours (it was my first) = remote start on dads 97 f-250 ... still works great man.

on the mustang it's even easier... no bypasses, and you don't have to hook up the locks... and you've already messed with starter wires and such... all you need is to drop to underdash drivers side and grab 12v, Acc, Starter and a ground. then the tach wire is right there and easy to get to and brake wire too.
i don't think the parking lights would be a far stretch to grab that and hook it up so you know it started...

heck i'll give you the wire colors i have them printed off ... maybe take you an hour at most. and you have a remote start and i'd guess it would last longer than two years

..just throwin it out there