Wireless Push Button???

$60 remote start off ebay 5yrs ago. ...me 16ish + instructions + ?? 3 hours (it was my first) = remote start on dads 97 f-250 ... still works great man.

on the mustang it's even easier... no bypasses, and you don't have to hook up the locks... and you've already messed with starter wires and such... all you need is to drop to underdash drivers side and grab 12v, Acc, Starter and a ground. then the tach wire is right there and easy to get to and brake wire too.
i don't think the parking lights would be a far stretch to grab that and hook it up so you know it started...

heck i'll give you the wire colors i have them printed off ... maybe take you an hour at most. and you have a remote start and i'd guess it would last longer than two years

..just throwin it out there


60 bucks??? Damn I bought mine for like 150 and I thought I got a steal!! That was 4 years ago...... plus my car is carb something it takes an extra few cranks....Cont htink the alarm will keep cranking till it does.... If I remember right the alarm has to start settings....Gas engine which cranks for like 3 seconds and a diesel engine setting that cranks like 7 seconds....