wiring an computer problem..

Snaper

Aug 15, 2003
Philly.
im goin nutts with this wiring.. its an 86 gt t-top but i put in a 90 dash an wiring harness an i think but not sure an 88 rear wire harness witch has fuel pump wiring an headlight an alt harness are diff but i rewired so everything worked with the 9AL computer....it ran ok for about a 100miles wile i was breaking it in cause i finally put all the parts i had layin around, traded an other cars i had under one hood....but the first wiring harness was damaged pretty bad so i put in another that was better but still rought an fixed the bad or broken wires......the fuel system was woring good then it poped the relay an ever since it wont work without hotwirin the relay an running the fuel pump constant....but now it wont start at all an almost cranks slow then speeds up an its got spark an mass air is workin an when i hotwire fuelpump it gets up to 40psi but she just wont crank over....

i guess my question is does anyone have wiring diagrams that would be diff from stock cause whatever i have does not match to any 89-90 or 90-93 wiring i can find an can u wire diff harnesses together from main to rear to front harness.......and or if this all just sounds like im goin crazy from wiring an just have a bad computer can i get it outa falt mode....
lol...should of been a carpender but burnt rubber smells better then wood...lol

thaxs for any help this is just one problem i cant fix or figureout and the season is almost over an i aint had my car out since last fall.....:5.0:

• Sponsors (?)