Woooo I Did It!!!!!!

looks good! congrats:nice:

when are you doing the turbo?

i keep thinking about nitrous but then i always back out. i'm afraid only because i will be pushing my stock internals with 400+ hp and even more toque.
 
How and where did you have your camera mounted? I really want to do an in car video and have no way to mount it. What RPM did you cross at? If you stage a little shallower next time you could quite possibly knock that enough off your time to break into the 12.8's.
 
Killercanary said:
How and where did you have your camera mounted? I really want to do an in car video and have no way to mount it. What RPM did you cross at? If you stage a little shallower next time you could quite possibly knock that enough off your time to break into the 12.8's.
you could probably weld a mount on your roll bar to mount the camera to....we are in teh process of doing that for my dads race car...ill get pics when its done :nice:
 
Killercanary said:
How and where did you have your camera mounted? I really want to do an in car video and have no way to mount it.

The camera came courtesy of 04_snake, another member on here. It mounts to the passenger headrest (stock seats).


Killercanary said:
What RPM did you cross at?

5300 in 3rd gear


Killercanary said:
If you stage a little shallower next time you could quite possibly knock that enough off your time to break into the 12.8's.

Ah but there is no next time. I am done racing the car until the turbo is done. The nitrous is coming off tomorrow :notnice: . I just wanted to get any 12 second time out of the car first.