Worth getting MM UCA's?

DRock9

Aug 22, 2006
I was recently hired by a nitrous manufacturer to do some CAD work and in doing so I can get a sick deal on a 150shot system so I think I might be doing that. I am looking into rear suspension upgrades so that when I hit the juice my tires don't want to go sideways. The MM Rear Grip kit comes with a panhard bar and LCA's and their UCA's are only $75 so I was wondering if it was even worth getting their UCA's if they are that cheap...I see other companies UCA's more expensive so it doesn't make any sense to me. I also never really see people mentioning getting uppers from MM, its usually only lowers so i am confused...I just want the best straightline traction possible while still maintaining good streetability for
~$500.

I was thinking about getting Team Z uppers/lowers but their uppers are $500!! :shrug: :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

You can get the FRPP UCA's from summit for like 60 bucks, much better then stock, and unless your going autocrossing, its all youll need.

FRPP and FMS are one and the same....

MM recommends the FRPP UCA's

As far as lowers, a lot of people get the adjustables if they do swaps to taller slicks and such... If you're like me, I run DR's and don't need the extra adjustment so I saved a few bucks...

LB

I am thinking of getting the Extreme-Duty Adjustable Arms without swaybar mount, but if I did that would I be able to still use the stock swaybar? Also what are the odds ill need a swaybar, or atleast the perch if I wanna run 11's-12's?

Thanks!