would this combo be decent ?

Mac-man

Nov 7, 2003
south texas
ok first off let me start by saying that i know these heads arent the best out there, but i can get them for 650 brand new from work. yes 650, thats after paying freight. anyways here goes.

basically it would be a trick flow street heat intake with an f-cam, and a set of world products cast iron windsor heads, or juniors if you think those would be better (they are a bit cheaper). i also have a full exhaust, as well as a 70mm throttle body 24lb injectors and matching MAF. with 3.73's and underdrives as well as an aftermarket ignition. i am looking for something with good performance, but not wanting to spend a grand on a set of heads. this car is going to be boosted once i get everything sorted out as well. thanks for any help, as i have searched this site for answers and have yet to find anything definate on them.

• Sponsors (?)

Intake isnt that great. World seniors seem to be pretty good, I run them and make the same power as everyone else with similar mods with a boosted setup. Look into a holley sytemax intake, very good for boost looking into getting one myself. Good luck. Boost > *

thanks.. i was wandering if that intake may be a bottle neck or not... i just didnt know how well those heads did flow, since i never did find any real info from people who were using them.

also am i correct in thinking that the windsor sr's would outflow the jr's ? i know it sounds dumb and from the info i gather i would assume they do, but am just curious.